Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Prediction of good investments - Long Term


A lot of people are telling me that they prefer to invest in long term than doing fast trades.

And everybody knows that in the future I will create my own investment fund.

IF I had created my investment fund, I would invest on these stocks (10% on each).

PS: This is completely different from my other posts (this is not a trade - there is no Start Gain or Stop Loss/Stop Gain). This is group of stocks that I would invest. I hope all of them increase their prices, but I know that due to probabilities, some will increase and some will reduce. My plan is to beat IBOV, Treasury Bonds and Regular savings.

PS2: If you invest your money in funds, you know you should not look at the stock prices every single day, because a lot of things can happen during the month, and you are investing in LONG term. Therefore, just put a follow up on your Outlook to remind you to visit this page on July 31. then, again in the end of the next months.

PS3: If you prefer to do fast trades, I will continue to post them every Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment