Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

1 more week to definition. Until there: be cautious


IBOV had another volatile week as it was expected as you can see on the first chart. I have been discussing this with you for a couple of weeks and I believe this will happen again next week, because the elections for president will be next Sunday. The Markets show it prefer Neves than Roussef (current president) as I described in one of my previous posts.

Last week I posted 2 forecasts and both started. NATU3 achieved profit in just 2 days as you can see on the second chart, but RENT3 started, gained +1.7% but it didn’t achieve our target and went down as all other stocks in Brazil.

After 103 trades, we maintained 74% of profitable forecasts and 26% had loss.

Next week I’m not going to operate, because I prefer to wait and do more conservative trades.

Have a great week.

Leo

0 comments:

Post a Comment