Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Best stocks to invest in Brazil

IBOV partially recovered from the big loss that happened the previous week. Last week it opened at 49.2k points and closed at 50.8k, earning +3.3%. I'm still cautious about Ibov.

Last week I posted about the stocks that we have in our portfolio. we sold 2 of the stocks because they achieved our new stop loss (TAEE11 and LREN3). All other stocks recovered and BRFS3 earned almost +10% in just one week.

Next week I will post another table that compares our stocks to IBOV.

For next week, there is only one stock that I'm planning to invest (if the price achieves my trigger)

PSSA3: Start Gain (buy ONLY IF achieves) 38.95 ; Stop Gain (sell 70% of what you buy) +2% ; Stop Loss 36.87

Have a great week and I hope you earn a lot of money this week!

Leo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment