Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Is it time to buy stocks?

In my opinion, we achieved the lowest point of the year in Brazil. IBOV achieved 42.7k points, and, after that, went up to close at 47.1k points.

I don't have any stock in my portfolio right now (we sold all stocks as I described in my previous posts) and I think this is a good time to buy.

I will be conservative and buy less than the usual and I will invest in stocks that I think they are solid (we were investing in these stocks before, but we sold because they were presenting a bad momentum as all stocks in the market).

PSSA3: Start Gain (buy ONLY IF achieves) 33.72 ; Stop Gain (sell 70% of what you buy) +2% ; Stop Loss 31.94
EQTL3: Start Gain (buy ONLY IF achieves) 35.52 ; Stop Gain (sell 70% of what you buy) +2% ; Stop Loss 33.88

Have a great week!

Leo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment