Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

4 Questions/Answers that may help you

I don’t have time to invest on stocks, what can I do?
Using this methodology you don’t need to follow the stock market every day or every hour. You will program all orders on weekend and wait for starting the trade.

Why do I only use Start Gain order? The price is below the Start Price now! Can I buy it?
Do NOT buy before the Start Price. I only use Start Gain order. This is the best way to check if the stock will continue increasing. If you buy before the correct time and the price reduces, you will lose money! If the price reduces before the Start Gain price, you do NOT lose money, because you never bought!

Why my goal is always +5%?
Because I am only analyzing the weekly graph and the price can increase or decrease 5% easily during one or two weeks. Also, this is the average earning of this methodology.

Can I sell the stock before it achieves +5%?
Yes. This is a way to guarantee some profit on the trade and wait for the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment