Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday = Summary of the Week

People told me that this week the stock market had some huge up's and down's. As I don't read the news and I don't look at the market during the weekdays, I say that everything was ok and I saved a lot of my time.

Guys, we don't have time to look at the market every single hour to see what is happening. We have to work! So, you must trust the methodology and wait it hits the Stop price.

Now the summary of the stocks I predicted before:

POMO4 - perfect trade. Achieved +5% of profit as predicted on March 23
SLED4 - very close of +5% of profit. Achieved +4.7%. Probably will achieve +5% next week
SULA11 - achieved maximum of +1.8% and reduced. Let's wait one more week.
EMBR3 - achieved stop loss -4.5%. The methodology was executed perfectly. Remember: It loses 30% of the time
EQTL3 - trade did NOT start because it didn't achieve the start gain price. So, cancel your order
GRND3 - trade did NOT start because it didn't achieve the start gain price. So, cancel your order
LEVE3 - achieved maximum of +2.2% and reduced a little bit. Let's wait one more week
ITUB4 - trade did NOT start because it didn't achieve the start gain price. So, cancel your order
CTAX4 - achieved maximum of +0.6% and closed at this price. Let's wait one more week.

Tomorrow I will talk more about Start Gain order and other doubts that people asked me during this week.

And on Sunday, don't miss my new predictions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment