Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Stocks to invest in Brazil - Take a look at these

Hi guys, happy New Year!

If you invest in Brazil (IBOVESPA), this year had many ups and downs, as you can see on the first chart. IBOV had a great moment from Mar/14 to Sep/14, but, since then, it lost a lot, and closed the year -2.7% compared to 1 year before.
If you invested following Effortless Investments blog in 2014, you didn’t lose money. By the way, you earned money. Why? Because I do fast trades (I recommend that you sell 70% of what you buy at +2% or +3%, and let the remaining 30% to continue). This way, even if you achieve Stop Loss (another thing that we do in all trades), you won’t lose money.

Another important issue, is that I’m constantly back-testing new methodologies and I only invest my money in methodologies that have more than 70% of chance of achieving profit. Therefore, I'm spending my time trying to test everything I know to find stocks that I believe that will go up with more than 70% of chances!

Trust me, it is working. In total, this blog started 108 trades (you can see all forecasts and results in previous posts) and had profit in 75% of trades (80 trades) and achieved Stop Loss in 25% (27 trades).

The maximum we earned with the remaining 30% was KROT3, when we sold the stock with +30% of profit. Other stocks, we sold at +20%, +15% and many between +2% and +10%.

So, for this year, my goal is to make this even better!

Ok, now, let’s talk about the results from last week. 3 stocks achieved their targets and we sold 70% of what we bought: RADL3 (read forecast here), and CTIP3 and GOLL4 (read forecast here). Now, let’s wait to see what happens with the 30% we have.

For next week, in my opinion, this is the stock that has a good probability of achieving profit.
MPLU3: Start Gain (buy ONLY IF achieves) 33.20 ; Stop Gain (sell 70% of what you buy) +2% ; Stop Loss 31.54

I hope you have fun reading this blog and earn a LOT of money in 2015!


Leo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment