Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Always searching for the best investments in Brazil

As I was expecting, IBOV was lateral last week, alternating good and bad days, but no definition about going up or down as you can see on the first chart.
 Our last week's forecast (LAME3) didn't start because it didn't achieve the Start Gain price. Therefore, we continue with the stocks bellow in our portfolio and we are waiting for other opportunities with a good probability of going up. PS: You can read when I posted the forecasts for these stocks on previous posts.

RADL3: +6.5%
CTIP3: +9.5%
MPLU3: +5.8%
IGTA3: +5.8%

For next week, there are some stocks that call my attention but the Stop Loss price is not attractive (around 10%) and I don't like to invest on these stocks because of the risk. I know that the return can be very high, but it is personal and I don't like to lose money and there is always this chance.

The stock that I will focus my attention next week:
ITSA4: Start Gain (buy ONLY IF achieves) 9.82 ; Stop Gain (sell 70% of what you buy) +2% ; Stop Loss 8.95
Have a great week.
Leo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment