Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Summary of the week

Hello everybody! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, as usual, but I am on vacation and last night I was having dinner with friends in the EUA.
Now, let's talk about the stocks I recommended in the past.

SLED4 - Perfect trade +5% (I hope you did it) because this stock increased a lot this week (+15%). To buy it again, I will wait for a reducing in price.
SULA11 - Perfect trade +5% this week! (I hope you did it)
CTAX4 - So far +3.8%. Probably will achieve +5% next week.
GRND3 - Maximum of +3.6% in just one week! Incredible!
EQTL3 - Maximum of +0.5% in just one week. Let's se next week.
EMBR3 - It is not going up... Let's wait one more week or sell it to use this money in another stock
LEVE3 - the same as EMBR3. Let's wait one more week.

On sunday, new predictions!

Share this blog with your friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment