Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

How to invest in stocks? Como investir em acoes?

A lot of people asked me this question and my answer always is: GREAT METHODOLOGY + DISCIPLINE.
When I started investing I didn't have a methodology, so, I was buying and selling by luck... THIS WAS TERRIBLE! I lost my money to the market... I lost part of my salary... I was stressed (do you recognize yourself here?)
SO, I started studying! But I had MANY methodologies and I started mixing all of them (thinking I would have more profit). TERRIBLE AGAIN...
SO, I thought that I don't have to use many methodologies... I just have to use the BEST one (or the best ones). As you can imagine, I started having more profit!
Then, I STARTED THIS BLOG TO PROVE MY POINT.
I want to show that investing in stocks can be effortless and fun. It takes 15 minutes to analyze many stocks using 1 methodology. I started this blog to help people LIKE ME (people who want to earn more money! People who want to be in control instead of waiting).
Of course to do those things you need GREAT METHODOLOGY + DISCIPLINE

(picture = index of the presentation of the methodology I am selling on the website)

0 comments:

Post a Comment