Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Methodology #2 to invest in stocks

Today I want to share with you the second methodology I have been using since 2008. The first one is more conservative because you only buy/sell according to the tendency of the price. The second one is good to use with stocks that are oscillating a lot, for example PETR4 ( 0% in the last year). Also it is great to use this methodology when the market is going down (scenario in Brazil currently).

In this picture I show the combination of the 2 methodologies I use, and I show if it was executed buying (UP) or selling (DOWN). Blue arrow means PETR4 achieved PROFIT and Red arrow means it achieved LOSS.

Therefore, in 1 year, using only 2 methodologies, the score "Profit x Loss" was 7 x 2! So, it means you have the chance to earn 25% (every profit = +5% and every loss = -5%) with a specific amount of money with a stock that earned nothing in the same period.

PS: I already added the methodology #2 to the material I am selling on this blog.
PPS: I will send this material to everybody that already bought the methodology until Friday.
PPPS: I will record a video explaining both methodologies (in Portuguese and in English) and I will send with the presentation to everybody who buys the methodology. I will also send to everybody who bought methodology #1.

Best,
Leonardo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment