Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summary of the Week - How to invest in stocks


1) IBOV reached the worst scenario since October/2011. Because of this, PETR4 and BVMF3 achieved Stop Loss last week (no problem. I prefer to lose 5% than lose 10% without a stop loss...)
2) We still have ALLL3 and EMBR3 waiting to achieve Stop (Gain or Loss)
3) Since the day I created this blog (last weekend of March), IBOV reduced -8,40% and my investments increased +1,78%.
PS: I sent this report to everybody who bought this methodology, so, everyone can evaluate their own profitability.
PS2: This report has many other graphs that I will show them later.
PS3: This report has the history of all investments that I did here
PS4: This report has exclusive stocks that can be bought using this methodology

0 comments:

Post a Comment