Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

46th Profitable Investment in 9 months


Excellent!

This was the 46th profitable investment of this blog in 9 months! As I predicted last Sunday (click here to read the post) there were some good stocks to invest during the short week.

JSLG3 had 96% of chance of achieving 2% of profit and this was exactly what happened! You can see on the picture above that the trade started on Monday and finished on Friday (Tue and Wed were holidays).

GOLL4 was another good investment, because it had 81% of chance of achieving 4% of profit! It achieved as I expected, however, it opened on Monday with a GAP, and I could not buy, because my Start Gain price was very inferior to this price. After achieving +4%, the stock reduced a little bit. Unfortunetely, I could not buy it, and, therefore, I consider a correct prediction but it was not profitable.

KROT3 and CPLE6 started, and we still have MPLU3 going one from past weeks. Let's wait another short week to check if they achieve Stop Gain.

Have a great weekend!

Leonardo Monte.

0 comments:

Post a Comment