Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

44th 45th Profitable Investments


Excellent week! As I posted yesterday, IBOV is not in a low tendency anymore (it is not high either. It is lateral). But just this simple change made 2 predictions achieve their profits!

As I predicted last sunday (click here to read the post) LIGT3 had a good probability of going up and that was exactly what happened! This trade was a little bit different than the others, because LIGT3 paid dividends ($0.53 per share, as you can read an official transcript here). Just that was more than 2%. The good thing is that the stock increased its price +3%. Therefore, if you sold it today, you earned +5% in just one week!

GOAU4 also achieved profit this week. This one I predicted on December 1st (click here to read the post). It had some problems last week as you can see on the graph, but this week earned a lot, and achieved +2% that I predicted it would earn,

So far, we still have MPLU3 going on.

At the end of this week, we started 65 trades. 46 were profitable (70.8%) ; 18 we had loss (27.7%) ; 1 (1.5%) is going on.

Good news, I am using my vacation to develop new backtests for new methologies, and I am testing them in the Brazilian and in the American market!

Have a good weekend!

Leonardo Monte.


0 comments:

Post a Comment