Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday = Forecast of good Investments

As I posted last week (read full post HERE) IBOV had a good probability of continuing going down and that happened as you can see on the picture (only friday was a good day).

What to do now? I will continue with the same strategy as last week, because I don't like to lose money. Therefore, I prefer to buy when I see a confirmation that the market is going up, instead of taking risks with my money.

There are some stocks that improved last week and seem to present a good momentum to buy, and I really thought about investing my money in 2 stocks that have around 70% of probability of increasing 2% to 3%. The problem is that they are just 2, among a lot of other stocks that continue going down. The stocks I'm thinking about are BRIN3 and KLBN4, but I won't post as a forecast on the blog (I won't post Buy prices, goal, Stop Loss) as usual, because I still think it is risky.

Next week I will continue talking about IBOV and I will post what happened with BRIN3 and KLBN4.

Have a great week, and let's see if IBOV improves this week.

Leonardo Monte.

0 comments:

Post a Comment