Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday = Forecast of good investments

This week was better than the last one, but we continue in the low tendency as you can see on this graph. IBOV is trying to break the tendency, but this is not happening. If it closes above 49,000, then we may go lateral for some time, which is better than low!

Few stocks present a good momentum. The problem is that it doesn't last a lot and they go back to a low tendency again.

Last week's forecast (KROT3) increased 1% and our goal is 2%. Let's see how it goes.

For this week, I continue with the same idea of keeping my money on my account, because I don't want to take risks with my money. I annalyzed MANY stocks and I still don't feel confident to put my money on the markets. Of course there are opportunities, but after analyzing return and risks, my choice is not to invest in stocks this week.

Let's wait. At least we are not losing money!

Have a great week.

Leonardo Monte.

0 comments:

Post a Comment