Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday = Forecast of good Investments


As I said on my last post IBOV there was a good probability that IBOV would continue going down. That happened on Monday (-3%) in just one day. On Thursday and Friday, IBOV increased. Does this means we are going up???

No. IBOV is still going down, and it needs more days going up, so we can do more conservative trades.

LAst week I mentioned KLBN4 and BRIN3 with good momentum, and I was correct when I decided not to post on the blog. They fell during this week (even if I had posted, nothing would have happened with your money, because we use Start Gain orders and, in both cases, the stocks would not have achieved the Stat Gain prices). That is the beauty of Start Gain: If a stock falls before we buy, that is not a problem, because our money continued safe in the account! :-)

One stock that calls my attention is KROT3. This trade has 89% of chance of achieving profit. The problem is that the Stop Loss is huge (-7.6%). I will use order Start Gain as usual, and I will invest less money than usual, because of the size of the Stop Loss and because IBOV is still going down.

As you can see on the table, this stock operates very well this methodology. So, I will invest, but less than usual.

Let's see what happens.

KROT3: Start Gain (buy ONLY IF achieves) ; Stop Gain +2% ; Stop Loss 37.25.

Have a great week.

Leo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment