Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday = Forecast of good investments

After practically 3 weeks going up, this week IBOV did a lateral movement, which is normal after so many days going up. It is important that IBOV closes the week above 52,000 (next resistance), so, it can continues the movement to 54,000 (next resistance after 52,000).

As I wrote on my last post, this week TCSA3 achieve our target, and we sold 70% of what we had purchased, having +3% of profit. I will continue with 30% of TCSA3 (long term) and I will post here the new target to sell it (we will continue using Stop Gain and Stop Loss).

KROT3 didn’t start and we have the chance to buy it at a lower price than last week.

BEEF3 started the trade, increased 1.9% but it didn’t achieve +2% as I wanted, and the stock fell in the rest of the week. I continue with the stock, but the problem is that the movement I was expecting didn’t happen. Let’s wait one more week.

This week, my forecast of good investment is KROT3 again:

KROT3: Start Gain (buy ONLY IF achieves): 49.36 ; Stop Gain (sell 70% of what you purchase) +2% ; Stop Loss: 45.91 


Have a great week!

Leonardo Monte.

0 comments:

Post a Comment