Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Discipline is what makes the difference




#Discipline #Determination #Research

I start the post of this week this way to show you the importance of these 3 words when you are investing in stocks. For 5 weeks in a row, I'm waiting to buy PSSA3 at the best moment possible. I'm waiting, because I don't want to buy at the wrong moment... I'm waiting, because I know the importance of following my methodologies... I'm waiting, because I know that you and I will earn more money if we buy at the right moment... That is exactly what happened.

PSSA3 reduced its price for 5 weeks, and we bought this week and already earned +4% in just 5 days! we sold 70% of what we bout with 3% of profit as it was described on the forecast (click here to read) and now we continue with 30% of our position waiting for a higher price to sell it.

KROT3 is another example of momentum. We bought in the end of April, and we already earned 24%!!! (read here the first forecast) In 29 work days!!!! That is amazing! and we increased our position last week, and already earned +4.3% in just 5 days in this new position (read here the second forecast). As you can see on the graph, momentum is really important, and I hope you are buying the stocks I'm posting here.

ESTC3 is +20% in 29 days and SLCE3 is +4.3% in 15 days. IGTA3 is still going on and I'm waiting +3% of profit.

After 15 months, the blog continues with more than 70% of forecasts correct, having 61 profitable forecasts (72%), 23 losses (27%) and 1 trade waiting for conclusion (1%). KROT3, PSSA3, ESTC3 and SLCE3 achieved profit and we sold 70% of the position we bought and we have these 4 stocks at our portfolio.

Now, let's talke about the forecasts for next week. IBOV had a great friday, and lots of stocks are attractive. Here are the stocks that my research shows that we can earn more money.

CSAN3: Start Gain (buy ONLY IF achieves) 39.91 ; Stop Gain (sell 70% of what you buy) +2% ; Stop Loss 37.44
ITUB4: Start Gain (buy ONLY IF achieves) 33.44 ; Stop Gain (sell 70% of what you buy) +2% ; Stop Loss 31.19

Have a great week, full of profit!

Leo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment