Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Results of first 9 months - End of 2013







Here are the results of the first 9 months of the blog.

I'm happy with these results because Brazilian Stock Market (IBOV) had a terrible year in 2013, falling -8.60% since the day I started the blog, even though Stocks in the EUA and in Japan earned more than +25%.

How I got a profit of +8% in the same period?

How I got more than 70% of my forecasts correct?

1) I only post on this blog the most conservative forecasts (every post you can see a table showing the probabilities of achieving profit for that stock). I spend hours every weekend looking for the best opportunities.

2) Another reason is that a cut losses really fast, because I dont know if the stock will continue falling even more (every post has a Stop Loss). I think it is preferable to lose 5% than losing 10%. It is math.

This blog (and I hope you too) finished the year with more than 70% of correct investments and I want to share with you some news for 2014!

1) During my vacation I spent many days developing new methodologies.
2) These new methodologies work in the Brazilian Markets and American Markets. I have to test in others Markets, for example Japan and European.
3) I have friends helping me to develop a better website.

Therefore, 2013 was a great year for followers of this blog, and I'm sure that 2014 will be even better.

Please, share this blog with your friends that like to invest in stocks!

Send me a message by email, Facebook or Twitter with your comments.

Best Regards,
Leonardo Monte.

0 comments:

Post a Comment