Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday = Forecast of good investments

 

After almost 6 months going down, IBOV had a good week and 'broke' the low tendency as you can see on the graph. Does it mean that IBOV is in a high tendency? NO.

Explanation: IBOV is in a lateral tendency that may become a high tendency if the movement continues. IBOV may go down for a few days, after 4 days going up, but I still think that IBOV will continue lateral.

The good consequence of the change of the tendency is that we have more stocks to choose when making our investments. So, I will try to be conservative and pick the best stocks for next week.

PS: There are good stocks this week, but the Stop Loss is high (I don't like huge Stop Loss because it limits the amount of money I can invest - I always define the size of the investment based in how much money I can afford to lose).

Here are my forecast for next week:

EMBR3: Start Gain (buy ONLY IF achieves) 20.17 ; Stop Gain +2% ; Stop Loss 19.22

Have a great week!

Leonardo Monte.

0 comments:

Post a Comment