Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Ibovespa - Just waiting for the right moment to buy again

Ibovespa had a normal reduction this week after practically 3 weeks going up. This is normal and it may continue next week (as it happened in the previous months).

The stocks that you and I have continue in high tendency (as Ibovespa) and we are not thinking about selling them.

For this week, I continue with the same idea of last week: I couldn't find stocks with more than 70% of chance of achieving profit that have a small Stop Loss. I don't like to invest in stocks that have a huge Stop Loss, because there is always a probability of achieving loss and I (and I'm sure you) don't like losing a lot of money in just 1 trade.

Let's wait for next week, because I think prices may reduce a little bit more and we will have better opportunities (smaller Stop Losses).

Have a great week!

Leo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment