Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Good stocks to invest in Brazil (more than 75% chance of profit)

Due to Carnival, we had only 2.5 days to trade this week. Even though we had a short week, we identified two good stocks to invest as you can see in my previous post.

CTIP3 didn't start because it didn't achieve the Start Gain Price. But, PSSA3 started and achieved +2% of profit as you can see in the chart below! Therefore, you and I (I hope you did this trade) sold 70% of the stocks we bought and we will continue with 30%.

The other stocks we still have 30% are:
 - RADL3: +13.1%
 - CTIP3: +7.5%
 - MPLU3: +6.0%
 - IGTA3: +5.9%
 - PSSA3: +1.6%

For next week, I will invest in these stocks, if the price achieves my trigger.

CTIP3: Start Gain (buy ONLY IF achieves) 34.72 ; Stop Gain (sell 70% of what you buy) +2% ; Stop Loss 33.32 (chance of achieving profit based on my back-tests 75%)

BRFS3: Start Gain (buy ONLY IF achieves) 65.63 ; Stop Gain (sell 70% of what you buy) +2% ; Stop Loss 62.88 (chance of achieving profit based on my back-tests 79%)

Have a great week and show this blog to your friends.

Leo.




0 comments:

Post a Comment